Baldor SSE Stainless Super-E motors are currently available in 1/2 through to 2 HP and will be available to 10 HP by mid-year.
* Stainless steel housing, conduit box (welded to the motor), conduit box cover, shaft, base, fan cover and slinger. This makes the motor impervious to rust and deterioration caused by frequent high-pressure caustic sanitising.
* Encapsulated windings and conduit box lead entry hole with new E3 Effusion Epoxy Encapsulation prevents moisture from reaching the windings.
* Baldor Super-E winding design with efficiency levels at or above NEMA Premium. Baldor SSE motors save electricity in high production applications while providing reduced downtime, cooler operation, longer motor life and lowest cost of operation.
* Conventional washdown duty motors. No need to move the drains to the lowest point when mounting the motor in different positions.
* New hydrophobic aspiration system eliminates condensation moisture in the motor. This eliminates the need for drains as used in conventional washdown duty motors. No need to move the drains to the lowest point when mounting the motor in different positions.
Baldor SSE Stainless Super-E motors are designed to perform longer than any other industrial electric washdown motor available today.
Baldor all-stainless brushless servo motors easily handle IP67 and 1500 psi washdown conditions and can be used in harsh, corrosive food/liquid, high hygiene environments and have UL, CSA, CE and BISSC approvals.
The motors are available in standard and low inertia models to provide for ideal inertial matching to machines. They are available in five frame sizes and provide continuous torques to 280 lb-in (32 N-m) with peak torques ranging 3-4 times continuous.
Baldor's all stainless steel speed reducers are easy to clean and sanitise, minimising bacterial contamination.
Stainless steel also provides the highest protection for pharmaceutical and chemical processing applications where harsh chemicals and cleaning solutions can be extremely corrosive to aluminium, cast iron and other materials.
These all stainless steel reducers are available from stock with solid or hollow bore output shafts in three frame sizes through 5 horsepower.
Baldor stainless products are available for immediate delivery.