Available now from Baldor Australia , KBMS2 Smart Programmable Relay are an alternative to PLC's that are both simple to use and very affordable.
These smart programmable relays have 10, 12 and 20 I/Os with DC and AC digital and analog Inputs, and are expandable up to 44 I/Os. They feature transistor or high current relay outputs, and there are also models available with PWM output.
KBMS2 Smart Programmable Relays feature front panel programming, or can be programmed via optional PR-Link2 Windows 98/2000*/ NT*/ME/XP Software.
Other key features of the KBMS2 Smart Programmable Relay include:
- eight programming keys
- simplified ladder logic and function block programming with real-time editing of presets
- 15 six-digit counters (8 types)
- differential one-shot functions
- 15 internal memory relays
- 15 HMI display text messages and real-time data editing
- PWM output on some models
- real time simulation for program debugging and testing:
- DIN rail and slide-out tab panel mounting systems
- barrier terminal blocks for simple wiring
- built-in 48 character backlit LCD display showing text, variable presets and current values
- multi-language text display
- software password protection.