AUSTRALIAN Baldor has received a new shipment of the popular guide to operating and installing its brushless servo motors.
This guide details everything from unpacking and storing a new Baldor brushless servo motor to radial load capacity.
The following is also covered in detail:
* Life Determination - how is life is determined
* Speed & Torque - Reading the curves to determine safe operating area, speed limit area and intermittent operating area
* Holding Brake - These brakes are designed to hold the motor shaft at 0 RPM
* Brake Specifications
* Electrical Connections - shows typical connections for motor control
* Feedback devices - Resolver & Encoder
* Baldor Brushless Servo Motor Identification
To request a copy of this guide please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 02 9674 5455 and ask for MN1240.