FlexDrive II digital AC servo drives, now supplied by Baldor Australia , are single axis drives that are part of a new generation of servo controls from the company.
These digital servo drives share a common control platform, based on the MintMT Operating System, as well as a common 32-bit front end and parameter set with the Baldor NextMove series of motion controllers.
They feature auto-tuning of current, velocity and position loops with Hall sequence detection and calculation of motor inductance and resistance, as well as feedback options that include a resolver, commutating encoder and EnDat single and multi-turn absolute.
FlexDrive II digital AC servo drives also feature:
- rotary and linear motor support
- a hand wheel encoder for both encoder and resolver based motors
- higher performance encoder input, 12MHz (post quadrature), for high speed linear motor applications
- preset jog speeds, selectable from user inputs (7 standard or up to 256 with option); and
- PLC task with simple AND/OR logic.