The new APLEX AHM-6087B 8" touch screen panel PCs incorporate a 1.6GHz Intel Atom N270 processor with 533MHz FSB and Intel 945GSE + ICH7M chipset, and feature a slim fanless design. The 8-inch fanless panel PCs come with a TFT-LCD display offering a maximum resolution of 800x600 and brightness up to 350cd/m².
The compact size, powerful features and robust design of the AHM-6087B make these panel PCs ideal for environments where maximum functionality is required in a limited space.
Specifications of the APLEX LCD panel PCs:
- 8" TFT-LCD display with maximum resolution of 800 x 600
- Front panel is IP65 compliant (dust and water-resistant)
- Plastic and metal chassis houses a sealed analogue resistive touch screen
- I/O includes 4 x USB 2.0, 2 x RJ-45 LAN, COM 1 and COM2 (RS232/ 422/485 selection, RS485 full-duplex only, default RS232), a VGA and a LINE-Out port
- 200-pin SO-DIMM socket supporting up to 2GB DDR2 533MHz SDRAM for system memory
- 1x 2.5" SATA HDD and 1x internal CF slot for storage
- Panel or VESA mount options
- Lightweight and compact, weighing only 3kg and measuring 231mm W x 176mm H x 76mm D
- Supports Windows CE 5.0, XP Pro, XP Embedded and Windows 7 operating systems