Backplane Systems Technology has announced the release of InduKey’s InduProof advanced series of IP68 industrial keyboards. These desktop keyboards offer a completely sealed mouse button or touchpad as a pointing device plus 102 alpha-numeric input keys. The InduProof Advanced Series of silicon keyboards is available in both PS/2 and USB interfaces. The 0°C to +70°C operating temperature allows this series of industrial keyboards to be used in a range of rugged environments.
Features of the industrial keyboards include:
- These aesthetically appealing industrial keyboards are IP68 rated (waterproof), compact, lightweight
- These keyboards feature a standard web layout
- InduProof advanced series of rugged industrial keyboards also support a wide range of custom modifications and layout versions
- The low profile keys on the keyboards have been designed to allow for optimal cleaning and disinfection
- An “off” switch is located on the front panel allowing the user to turn off the circuitry while cleaning is in process