Backplane Systems Technology introduces the I-VC5 multi-functional in-vehicle computer system based on the Intel Atom processor N450 platform.
Designed specifically for in-vehicle applications, the fanless rugged I-VC5 is a full-featured computer system that can handle shock and vibration in mobile conditions.
Capable of withstanding harsh environments, the I-VC5 multi-functional in-vehicle computer system operates in a wide temperature range of 0ºC to 60ºC.
I-VC5 multi-functional in-vehicle computer system supports a dual display function for digital signage advertising outside the car or as an in-vehicle computer screen.
I-VC5 fanless in-vehicle computer system can be integrated with solutions and tools such as infotainment, navigation, tracking, high-speed 3G Internet access, database access, incident reporting and fleet management.
The in-vehicle computer system is suitable for use in police cars, fire engines, cabs, couriers, buses and any place where mobile data terminals are installed.
The I-VC5 multi-functional in-vehicle computer system measures 207.8mm W x 224.7mm D x 70mm H.
Key features of I-VC5 multi-functional in-vehicle computer system:
- Designed with intelligent power management that supports 12V and 24V power inputs
- Compatible with all types of vehicles including motorcycles, cars, vans, buses and trucks
- 8x serial ports firmly attached with two screws for anti-vibration
- Can be connected to a 4-CH camera for video capture
- Data storage on a removable hard disk drive
- Built-in display interfaces include VGA CRT supporting standard LCD monitors and LVDS operating with a USB proprietary touch display controller
The I-VC5 is available as a standard or customised in-vehicle PC system, providing proprietary solutions according to customer-specified requirements.