Backplane Systems Technology has announced EVOC’s 104-1814CLDNA PCI/104-Express Module based on the latest Mobile Intel GS45 Express Chipset. The single board computer adopts EVOC’s unique battery-less BIOS technology and wide temperature thermal design.
In addition, the board supports serial port remote control, user data protection technology and has a long life cycle. This single board computer is currently being used in information acquisition terminal devices for a high-speed railway system, and is well suited to a broad range of applications such as such as military, medical care, CNC, communications and transportation.
- The 104-1814CLDNA single board computers have an Intel 82574 Gigabit Ethernet controller offering users networking functionality. The board supports a CompactFlash card or onboard Flash and a PCI/104-Express port via PCI and PCI-Express, plus two onboard SATA ports.
- The 104-1814CLDNA single board computers adopt the onboard low-power Intel Core 2 Duo processor SU9300/SL9400, Intel Celeron M processor ULV 722 processor with only 17W power consumption.
- Its low-power performance allows it to operate in a wide temperature range (-40°C~+85°C) without a fan.
- This SBC features 1GB DDR2 onboard memory, can withstand the impact of a G-force of 3.5G and boasts an MTBF of 50,000 hours.
- The board features the Mobile Intel GS45 Express chipset with integrated graphics engine, supporting dual display VGA+LVDS with 24-bit dual-channel LVDS port.