Backplane Systems Technology introduces a new range of modular panel PCs from iBASE Technology, powered by 3rd Generation Intel Core processors based on the 22nm manufacturing process, also known as Ivy Bridge.
The modular IPP17A9-RE and IPPC19A9-RE panel PCs utilise a module that houses the system platform with a 17-inch and 19-inch display panel respectively. This standardised combination allows easy construction and affords better inventory control.
The two new modular panel PCs are ideal for a wide range of applications in medical, hospitality, retail, transportation and factory automation.
Key features of iBASE modular IPP17A9-RE and IPPC19A9-RE panel PCs:
- Intel Core i3-2340UE processor
- 4GB of DDR3-1333 SO-DIMM RAM
- 320GB hard disk drive
- DC-input capable of operating over a 12V~24V wide range voltage
- Supports a resolution of 1280x1024 in 16.7M colours and a viewing angle of 170°
- Supports iSMART, IBASE's green technology with EuP/ErP power saving, auto power on/off scheduler and power resume functions
- IP65 rated
- Front keypad for OS adjustment and function keys
- Interface connectors for 2 x Gigabit LAN, 4 x USB (2x USB3.0 and 2x USB2.0), 2 x RS-232/422/485 serial ports, 1 x three-pin power terminal block, DVI-I, speaker and microphone jacks, and a 10-pin digital I/O
- Two PCI slots and a 2.5-inch HDD drive bay are also available