The FWA8206 uses the iBASE MB935 Motherboard and is a high performance Intel Core 2 Quad Network Appliance with 6 PCI-E Gigabit LAN ports, expandable with an optional extra 2 PCI Gbe LAN ports, giving a total of up to 8 LAN ports. This system is designed to keep the network safe from any external threats as well as maintain a secure network within.
This system has the following specifications:
- Supports Intel Core 2 Quad/Duo/Extreme, 800/1066/1333MHz FSB
- Onboard 6x Intel 82574L Gigabit LAN, optional 2x Intel 82541PI Gigabit LAN, Hardware Enable/Disable LAN Bypass on Eth 0 & 1
- 4x DDR2 DIMM 667/800MHz (8GB memory)
- Intel Q35 Express Chipset
- 2x PCI32 expansion slots
- Support 1x 3.5” SATA HDD, 2x 2.5” SATA HDD & 1x CFII socket.
- Optional 2 x 16 LCM characters module
- 0 to 60°C Operating temperature (MB935)