Backplane Systems Technology introduces IBASE's MB941 G41-based Micro ATX motherboards with four serial ports.
Equipped with an Intel Graphics Media Accelerator X4500 (GMA X4500), the MB941 Micro ATX motherboards allow smooth high-definition video playback without the need for add-in video cards or decoders while also delivering optimised 3D graphics performance.
The MB941 ATX motherboards are ideal for industrial, embedded and communications applications that can make use of the multiple COM ports on board.
Expanded connectivity is an added feature of the MB941 with Dual PCI-E ports including 1x PCI-E(x16), 1x PCI-E(x1), 2x PCI slots and Gigabit LAN also featuring a Watchdog Timer and Digital I/O plus 8x USB 2.0 and 4x COM and 4x SATA II ports.
Key features of MB941 Micro ATX motherboards:
- Supports the Intel Core 2 Quad/ Intel Core 2 Duo/ Celeron processors with accelerated speeds of 800/1066/1333MHz FSB
- System memory includes 2x DDR3 DIMM, sockets and supports up to 4 GB
- Wide operating temperature of 0ºC~60ºC plus storage temperature of -20ºC~80ºC
- Increased connectivity available via LPT, COM, VGA and audio jacks 2x RJ-45 and 4x USB ports
- Measures 244mm x 244mm in dimensions
- Optional ID395 daughter boards for TPM function