Backplane Systems Technology introduces IBASE's IB960 1.3 full size CPU cards based on the Intel Q67 Express Chipset for rackmount systems and industrial applications.
IBASE's IB960 1.3 full size CPU cards deliver more performance-per-watt for cost-effective solutions in industrial applications.
IBASE's IB960 CPU cards measure 338mm x 122mm and support 2nd generation Intel Core i7/ i5/ i3 Pentium QC/DC processors. These SBCs support up to 3.4GHz processors offering high performance for industrial applications.
Key features of IBASE's IB960 CPU cards:
- 2x DDR3 DIMM sockets
- Maximum system memory of 8GB
- Shared VGA memory of 1024MB
- Intel processor integrated Gfx Gen 5.7 graphic device provides enhanced graphics and dual-independent displays of CRT, DVI-D and LVDS
- Operating temperature of 0ºC~60ºC
- Advanced connectivity and expansion capabilities provided by 9x USB plus 2x COM and 4x SATA II and 2x SATA III ports
- Watchdog timer, digital I/O, 1x Mini PCI-E slot and PCI-E to PATA for platforms that require PATA slots on the system