Powered by an Intel Atom N270 processor, which reduces power usage and saves on operational costs, the LPC-1503 touch panel PC features a 15-inch TFT touch panel screen with 5-wire resistive touch capacity. Screens with 5-wire technology offer a high capability for long-term usage in high traffic areas. The reduced thermal energy requirements also make this computer an environment-friendly device.
The modular design of Avalue's 15" LPC-1503 touch panel PCs makes these computers price-competitive for users to choose system requirements flexibly and upgrade them anytime, extending product life.
Key features of Avalue's 15" LPC-1503 touch panel PCs:
- IP65 safety rating makes it suitable for use in rugged environments
- Dust and water-proof front panel
- Onboard system memory of 1GB DDR2 in a single 200-pin DDR2 SODIMM socket that supports up to 2GBDDR2
- Hardy panel PC functions wirelessly via Wi-Fi, or with a Realtek RTL8111C Gigabit Ethernet connection
- Based on an in-depth, flexible concept and diversified I/O deployable design
- Fulfils serial port connectivity for industrial control in different applications