Designed for diverse in-vehicle applications, the VBOX-3200 can operate within a wide temperature range of -30ºC to +60ºC to meet various environmental conditions, and also meets the MIL-STD-810F standard.
VBOX-3200 rugged in vehicle computers have integrated 3.5G, WLAN, GPS, GSM/GPRS and Bluetooth to facilitate mobile communication and navigation.
The VBOX-3200 features AMD G-Series (eOntario) Dual Core APU, which is ideal for embedded applications that require genuine graphics performance, video quality and low power.
Key features of VBOX-3200 rugged in-vehicle computers:
- 3 x COM ports, 8 x USB 2.0 ports, 4 x digital input/output, 2 x Audio Line-out, and 2 x GbE LAN ports
- Supports multiple display interface connections such as Dual DVI-D or VGA and DVI-D for in-vehicle infotainment and digital signage applications
- Offers excellent expansion capability via Mini-PCIe sockets and 1 x SIM socket
- Adapts to various power supply conditions within transportation environments with vehicle power ignition
- Wide range power input (9-32V) and support for one CAN Bus for increased flexibility
- Automatic recovery short circuit protection
- Power off delay time setting by software
- Optional internal smart battery backup for uninterrupted power support