Backplane Systems Technology announces the release of the RSB200-884T, a rugged system based on iBASE's IB884T 3.5" SBC.
The RSB200-884T is a range of rugged fanless embedded systems designed for thermally constrained environments in outdoor, automation and industrial sectors.
The new rugged and compact embedded computers come with a 3.5-inch SBC supporting the low-power onboard Intel Atom Z520PT, 1.3GHz processor.
Key features of the RSB200-884T embedded computers:
- 1GB of system memory and 2.5" 40GB industrial-grade hard drive as standard
- Extended temperature range of -30ºC ~ +70ºC with relative humidity of 5~90% @ 45ºC, non-condensing for use in extreme environments
- I/O connections include 1 x VGA, 1 x COM port, 2 x USB ports, 1 x RJ-45, a compact flash disk socket and a DC-in connector using a Phoenix terminal block for maximum contact reliability
- Measures 187mm wide x 53mm high
- Can be mounted with a supplied DIN rail bracket