Backplane Systems Technology introduces iBASE's new MI890 mini-ITX motherboards featuring Intel Atom N455/D425/D525 processor for industrial automation applications.
The MI890 mini-ITX motherboards combine an onboard Intel Atom N455/D425/D525 processor with the Intel ICH8M chipset to provide low-power and efficient computing performance for the kiosk, ATM, POS and industrial automation markets.
Key features of MI890 mini-ITX motherboards:
- Available in different versions to support three different Intel Atom CPU types: N455, D425 and D525
- Both 1.80GHz dual-core D525 and single-core D425 Atom models support up to 4 GB of DDR3-800 memory with 512KB and 1MB L2 cache respectively
- Chipset’s integrated graphics unit and display interfaces for CRT VGA and 18-bit single channel LVDS displays
- 4x serial ports, two SATA II (3.0Gbps) connectors, 2x Gigabit Ethernet, 8x USB ports and 1x CF Type II socket
- Measures 170mm x 170mm
- Additional expansion slots include 1x PCI, 1x PCI-Express and a Mini PCI-Express port