Backplane Systems Technology introduces a new line of long-life industrial motherboards designed for performance-intensive industrial and multimedia applications.
Incorporating new features for embedded platform performance, the MB960 ATX motherboards by iBase are powered by the Intel Q67 chipset and the 2nd generation Intel Core processors, delivering excellent performance and speed across multiple computing environments.
The MB960 motherboards are specifically designed for industrial applications with high performance requirement, such as medical and imaging systems, industrial automation, gaming and multimedia.
Key features of MB960 industrial motherboards:
- Supports advanced technologies including USB 3.0 and 6Gb/s SATA ports
- Optimised for the 2nd generation Intel Core processors
- 4x DDR3 dual-channel memory slots
- Multiple display outputs for DVI-I, DVI-D and HDMI
- Dual PCI-Express Gigabit Ethernet
- Digital I/O, watchdog timer and 4x serial ports