A cost-efficient range of fanless panel PCs based on the Cortex-A8 600MHz microprocessor, TI AM3517, the iBASE MRS-800 is a user-friendly panel PC offering 256MB of DDR2 memory and onboard 512MB NAND flash/SD card for storage.
iBASE MRS-800 touch panel PCs are rugged and compact systems with low power consumption, optional PoE and a fanless design, incorporating several interfaces required for use in different applications and industries. The MRS-800 is suited for a diverse range of applications including industrial and home automation as well as POS terminal and kiosk panel usages.
Key features of MRS-800 touch panel PCs:
- Interfaces include 1x 10/100 Ethernet with optional PoE support, 1x USB, 1x RS-232, 1x SD card slot and a 12V DC-in jack
- Programmable LED light bar
- Supports USB OTG (USB On-The-Go)
- Resistive touch panel PC comes with a black plastic enclosure and 8-inch TFT display with 800x600 resolution
- Can be quickly and easily integrated with a 75mm x 75mm VESA mount support
- Supports high-level operating systems such as Linux 2.6.x, Windows CE 6.0 and Android 2.3
- Supports 3D graphics acceleration