Backplane Systems Technology presents a new range of Intel H61-based Mini-ITX motherboards from iBASE Technology.
Using the LGA1155 platforms for 2nd Generation Intel Core processor family, the MI961 Mini-ITX motherboards deliver new technologies, scalability and cost optimised performance. The 2nd Generation Intel Core processor features integrated graphics and memory controller to increase performance and enable rich visual experience with no additional hardware.
The MI961 motherboard is designed for customers in the industrial automation, gaming, kiosk, POS and signage markets, who seek seamless performance and premium graphics experience on a balanced computing platform.
Key features of the new MI961 Mini-ITX motherboards:
- Full-featured interface includes 8 x USB 2.0 ports, 2 x USB 3.0 ports, 4 x serial ports and 3 x SATA II ports
- Display connections for HDMI, DVI-D and CRT
- Expansion slots include a PCI-E(x16) and a Mini PCI-E(x1) slot
- In-built iSMART technology improves environmental performance
- EuP/ErP power saving function limits system power consumption in any off mode
- Auto-Scheduler function allows start/shutdown scheduling for more energy efficiency