Backplane Systems Technology announces the launch of a new range of intelligent in-vehicle surveillance systems from SINTRONES.
The VBOX-3600-V4 is a mobile DVR solution that offers great integration flexibility with its ability to be connected simultaneously to four IP cameras and up to 8 analogue cameras. In addition to the DVR capability, the in-vehicle surveillance system also provides the intelligent video analytics feature powered by the Intel HD4000 GPU with hardware decoder and encoder.
The VBOX-3600-V4 is the perfect solution for mobile security and surveillance applications within coaches, trains, buses, locomotive rail cars, mission-critical fleets and law enforcement vehicles.
Key features of the VBOX-3600-V4 hybrid mobile DVR system:
- Equipped with Intel 3rd Generation Core i7-3517UE processor up to 2.8GHz
- Extremely compact design for use in space-critical in-vehicle applications
- All-in-one vehicle environment-friendly motherboard
- High quality digital recording on 4-8 channel D1 resolution
- Real-time display (NTSC 720X480, PAL 720/576)
- Supports up to 4 channel wide range megapixel IP cameras
- Equipped with a dual SIM card slot and four Mini-PCIe sockets
- Supports LTE/3G network, Wi-Fi 802.11n a/b/g or access point mode, GPS with Dead Reckoning positioning and Bluetooth connectivity
- Two physical 2.5" Hot Swappable SATA storage spaces with RAID 0, 1 function