Backplane Systems Technology announces the release of two new modular PCs by iBASE.
The compact modular systems IPP17A7-RE and IPP19A7-RE use a single system module that encloses the main board with a 17-inch and 19-inch display panel, respectively. This flexible combination of standardised units allows easy construction and affords better inventory control.
The two modular PCs come equipped with 4GB of DDR3 system memory and a 320GB hard drive, and are driven by a 12V 84W DC power adaptor. The IPP17A7-RE and IPP19A7-RE panel PCs are both powered by the dual-core Intel Atom D2550 processor and best suited for deployment in POS, kiosks, medical as well as industrial facilities.
Key features of IPP17A7-RE and IPP19A7-RE modular PCs:
- 1280x1024 resolution in 16.7M colours
- Viewing angle of 170 degrees and LED backlight
- Front keypad for OS adjustment and function keys available
- 2 x Gigabit LAN, 4 x USB, 1 x RS-232/422/485 serial port
- 1 x 12V DC input jack, VGA/CRT, speaker and microphone jacks
- 1 x 6-pin digital I/O
- Expansion provided by 1 x PCI slot and 1 x 2.5-inch HDD drive bay
- Supports VESA mounting
- IP65-class protection