Backplane Systems Technology introduces IBase's iPPC-1500 modularised 15-inch panel PCs with Intel Atom processor D2700.
The iPPC-1500 panel PCs can be deployed into various work environments and interactive applications including POS, public advertising, kiosks and factory automation. Flexible VESA mount supports wall-mount, desktop or rack mount installations.
Featuring a modularised design fitted with the IB806 motherboard, the iPPC-1500’s aluminium chassis has a slim construction that differentiates it from conventional heavy industrial PCs while retaining the image of an industry-grade product. The iPPC-1500 provides a number of convenient expansion slots and interfaces for users to have a wider choice of devices.
Key features of iPPC-1500 panel PCs:
- Equipped with a low power CPU to minimise overall system power consumption
- Automatic light control system detects any changes in the lighting environment
- LCD power consumption automatically adjusts to changes in the external environment
- Supports a digital I/O interface, 4x USB, audio, 2x LAN port, CRT and RS-232/422/485 serial ports
- Supports a DC-in jack for 12V and optional 9V~36V wide range voltage input
- RAM modules and storage hardware can be expanded without disassembling the whole system
- Front panel buttons allow adjustment of brightness and sound
- Six hot keys reserved for user definition
- PCI expansion slot and a 2.5” HDD drive bay
- Resistive touch panel meets IP65 standards