Backplane Systems Technology introduces IBase's VIA Nano X2-based FWA-7404 network appliance featuring a Dual Core 1.2GHz processor with up to 800MHz FSB and full support for a 64-bit operating system.
The FWA-7404 network appliance is integrated with 4x GbE ports with one segment of bypass function, enhancing the reliability required in security applications.
The RoHS-compliant FWA-7404 offers cost-effective performance for the SOHO and SMB market segments.
Key features of the FWA-7404 network appliances:
- Supports I/O interface and expansion features including 2x USB ports, CF card socket, 2.5” SATA HDD drive bay and Mini PCI-e socket
- Serial console port provided for local system maintenance and diagnostics
- Memory slots support a maximum of 2GB DDR3 SO-DIMM
- VIA VX900 built-in VGA controller
- Measures 36mm H x 156mm W x 225mm D
- VIA PadLock hardware security engine features a comprehensive suite of tools for key cryptographic operations