Backplane Systems Technology announces the release of the EPS-QM77E, a new range of small footprint embedded computers powered by 3rd generation Intel Core i5/i7 processors.
The fanless and ruggedized EPS-QM77E box PCs support up to 8GB of DDR3 memory, dual display with DVI-I and HDMI, 5.1-CH audio and dual Intel Gigabit Ethernet ports. It also provides 1x mSATA, 2x SATA, 4x USB 3.0, 2x USB 2.0, and 2x COM.
Designed to meet the needs of applications in factory automation, navigation, vehicles, transportation systems, communication systems and automation, the EPS-QM77E box PCs operate in wide temperature ranges and harsh conditions, assure reliability and stability, and offer simple maintenance.
Key features of EPS-QM77E box PCs:
- Withstands industrial operation environments for temperatures between -10°C~+60°C
- Supports a +9~19V wide voltage input with anti-interference capability
- Protects the computer from overload, allowing safe operation even in harsh conditions
- Product reliability and stability certified by industrial product quality tests, including anti-vibration of up to 5 Grms, and anti-shock of up to 50 Grms tests
- Rugged chassis offers easy maintenance and integration
- Access door on the bottom allows easy installation of storage drives and memory
- Design and placement of internal SBC allows for minimal cabling to lower the number of connections and points of possible failures
- Optional table mount bracket allows easy mounting
- Compatible with a wide range of operating systems
- Supports iAMT 8.0 and TPM function