Backplane Systems Technology announces the launch of the new ENA-7180-61 rackmount network platforms from Avalue Technology.
The ENA-7180 Series consisting of the ENA-7180-25 and ENA-7180-61, is a space-saving range of 1U based rackmount network systems designed for VPNs, firewall and various network security applications. These two network platforms are built around Intel D2550 Dual Core processors and Intel Core i7/ i5/ i3.
Avalue rackmount network platforms are designed for security, management and end point gateways in the form of firewall, spam filtering and gateway antivirus protection, creating a safe and productive network environment, and ensuring business continuity.
Key features of ENA-7180-25 rackmount network platforms:
- Powered by Intel D2550 Dual Core Atom 1.86GHz processors
- Equipped with 2 x SODIMM sockets
- Supports up to 4GB DDR3 800/1066 SDRAM
- Front I/O provides 4 x GbE LAN ports with 1 x optional pair of LAN Bypass
- Supports 1 x serial port and 2 x USB2.0 ports
- Choice of 1 x 3.5” HDD Bay or 2 x 2.5” HDD Bay storage
- Supported by Intel Core i7/i5/i3 processors and Intel H61 chipset
- 2 x 240-pin DIMM sockets that support 16GB SDRAM
- External I/O includes 6 x GbE LAN ports enabling 3 x pairs of LAN Bypass
- 1 x serial port and 2 x USB2.0
- Storage space for 1 x 3.5” HDD Bay
- Comes with AC-in 300W ATX power supply
- Measures 430 x 406 x 43mm