Avalue’s EPS-AT270 micro PCs feature a low-power Intel Atom N270 processor, and an Intel 945GSE/ ICH7-M chipset.
The EPS-AT270 rugged fanless computers are ideal for industrial automation, digital signage, gaming operations, entertainment usage, industrial control and transport applications.
The embedded computers can operate in extreme environments and temperature variations depending on the location or region of operation.
Key features of Avalue's rugged EPS-AT270 micro PCs:
- Includes 2 x SATA, 6 x USB, 6 x COM, PCIe, PCI, Express Card, and GPIO
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet allows user connectivity in various situations without wires or cables
- Fanless operation with easy-to-install HDD and memory
- Windows operating system
- Operating temperature range of -15ºC to +60ºC
- Rugged aluminium housing design helps dissipate the heat quickly