Backplane Systems Technology presents a new range of embedded boards from Avalue, based on the next generation Intel Atom processor D2700 2.13GHz CPU (optional N2800/ N2600 CPU) series and Intel NM10 Express chipset.
Avalue's new ECM-CDV embedded boards incorporate the newest Intel Atom processor series, formerly codenamed ‘Cedar Trail’, which is based on Intel’s 32nm process technology, and features a two-chip platform, integrating the Northbridge chip with CPU, and advancing the Southbridge chip to the higher class.
Avalue’s Intel Atom processor N2000 and D2000 series boards are equipped with higher graphics and system performance.
The embedded boards are therefore suitable for customers with high performance, multimedia and small form factor requirements for use in versatile applications such as POS/kiosk, digital signage, ordering machines as well as medical and transportation systems.
Key features of Avalue’s ECM-CDV embedded boards:
- 3.5-inch embedded board
- Supports one 204-pin DDR3 SODIMM system memory with up to 4GB capacity
- Supports dual channel 18/24-bit LVDS (with eDP) and multiple display configurations (CRT+LVDS, HDMI+LVDS or CRT+HDMI)
- Rich I/O deployment includes 1x SATA, 2x COM, 7x USB 2.0 and 16-bit GPIOs
- One audio jack supports Realtek ALC892, 7.1-CH audio
- 2x Intel 82574L Gigabit LANs
- One expansion slot of mini PCIe card (supports mSATA) and one CF card slot