Backplane Systems Technology introduces Avalue's APC-18W5 TFT fanless plastic multi-touch fully flat panel PCs featuring an Atom Dual Core processor for a wide range of industrial automation applications.
The APC-18W5 features a fanless onboard Intel Atom D525 Dual Core 1.8Ghz CPU that offers advantages such as low power consumption and very good performance. The system supports pulse width modulation (PWM) automatic control function, so it can automatically adjust the LED backlight brightness to reduce power consumption for better energy-efficiency.
APC-18W5 TFT panel PCs feature a lightweight, fanless design and are very thin at only 59mm thick. An IP55 front side assists with easy cleaning while VESA mounting from the back makes it compatible with most mounting accessories.
Key features of APC-18W5 TFT fanless panel PCs:
- Increased connectivity with the 1 x Intel 82574L Gigabit Ethernet, optional Dial 82574L plus 1x Mini PCIe slot
- Wide voltage of +12V~+28V input and ErP power
- Backlight is controlled by PWM, with timer-power-on
- Projected capacitive touch supports multi-touch
- Onboard 1Gb up to 2Gb and 1x SODIMM up to 4Gb DDR3
- Programmable front buttons for configuring the solution to meet application demands
- 1 COM port, 2 USB ports, 1 Gigabit Ethernet port, PS2 keyboard/mouse, lineout and a VGA port accessible from the back
- Supports additional USB and Wi-Fi internally; expansion can be implemented through 2x Mini-PCIe slots
- Ideal for use in industrial automation applications that require touch panel PCs