Backplane Systems Technology announces the release of the ECM-LX800, Avalue Technology's 3.5" EPIC small form-factor SBCs for low power consumption needs.
Avalue’s ECM-LX800 SBCs offer advantages such as low power consumption, high performance, small size, and reliability. Powered by AMD Geode LX800 processors, these single board computers demonstrate that performance need not be sacrificed to achieve low power consumption in small form factors.
The ECM-LX800 SBCs will not be impacted by thermal problems and can be used in high temperature environments. The ECM-LX800 is suitable for small size, limited space and temperature-demanding applications such as thin client and portal computing devices.
Key features of ECM-LX800 SBCs:
- AMD Geode LX800@0.9W processor operates at a maximum power of 3.6W and 1.8W is typical at 500MHz
- Can work smoothly with passive cooling or even without a heat sink for a more flexible design
- DDR SODIMM memory, COM ports, EIDE, dual LAN, CF socket and 4 USB 2.0 ports
- Display options include VGA, LVDS (support 18-bit or 24-bit) or TTL LCD
- Provides 2 SATA connectors for excellent data transmission rate