Backplane Systems Technology announces the release of the IB895, a 3.5” disk-size SBC from iBASE Technology, integrated with the Intel Atom D2550/N2600 processor and Intel NM10 chipset.
The new IB895 single board computers from iBASE feature the latest Intel Atom processors D2550 and N2600 manufactured in 32nm format with advanced computing and graphics capabilities, as well as enhanced memory performance.
The SBCs’ energy efficiency makes them suitable for a wide range of applications in digital signage, POS, kiosks and factory automation. The IB895 also provides plenty of connectivity and expansion options.
Key features of iBASE IB895 SBCs:
- DDR3 SO-DIMM socket accepts up to 4MB of system memory
- Display interfaces include DVI-I and 24-bit dual channel LVDS
- Standard I/O ports and connectors include two Gigabit Ethernet ports, 6 x USB, 4 x serial ports, 2 x SATA, 1 x mSATA and 12~24V DC input for easier power integration
- Expansion slots come in a half-size and a full-size Mini PCI-E slot
- New green technology iSMART designed to reduce energy consumption when systems are not in use