Backplane Systems Technology announces the release of iBASE’s MI953 Mini-ITX motherboards based on the New Intel Core i7/i5 processors and Intel QM57 Express Chipset. The MI953 motherboards feature the mobile Intel QM57 Express Chipset and are designed for multimedia, gaming, POS, kiosk and demanding applications that require reliable performance.
Key features of the MI953 Mini-ITX motherboards include:
- These new industrial motherboards support Intel Core i7 and Core i5 processors and a maximum of 8GB of non ECC unbuffered DDR3 memory, with DDR3 pegged at 800 and 1066 MHz speeds
- The MI953 Mini-ITX motherboards are equipped with Intel Turbo Boost technology, Intel Hyper-Threading technology and the new built-in Intel 32nm process technology
- Intel QM57 Express chipsets are built-in to the motherboards to accompany onboard graphics processors, which enables the iBASE MI953 platform to offer a wide array of display interface connections
- Connections on the motherboards include VGA CRT, DVI-I, DVI-D and 24-bit dual channel LVDS that will suit your display output requirement
- Connectivity features such as 10x USB 2.0 ports, 4x COM ports, 4x SATA II ports and dual Gigabit Ethernet connections are added to the motherboards
- Expansion slots onboard include Mini PCI-E, PCI-E and PCI