Based on the Intel Navy Pier platform, Atom N270 processor with mobile Intel 945GSE express chipset, which delivers optimal performance and low energy waste, Avalue's EMX-945GSE Mini-ITX motherboards support both 48-bit LVDS and two channels of 18-bit LVDS with DVI interface for multi-display configurations according to customer’s demands.
The EMX-945GSE offers an excellent solution for embedded market segments such as digital signage, interactive clients including kiosks and POS terminals, thin clients, digital security, residential gateways, print imaging, and commercial and industrial control.
The power-optimised Intel Atom processor N270 delivers dual-core performance through its Hyper-Threading Technology, making it ideal for cost-effective embedded solutions.
Key features of Avalue's EMX-945GSE Mini-ITX motherboards:
- Supports DDR2 SODIMM memory up to 2GB
- Onboard CPU and system monitoring, smart fan control, and a Watchdog Timer
- 32-bit graphics engine based on Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 950 with LVDS, DVI, CRT ports to provide multiple graphic displays
- Additional support for dual channel 24-bit LVDS to present HD video transmissions
- PS/2 keyboard and mouse and 4 x COM ports
- Networking through 2 x Realtek RTL8111C Gigabit LANs
- 1 x IDE connector, 2 x SATA connectors, and 6 x USB 2.0 ports
- High-bandwidth expansion slots with 1 x Mini PCIe and 1 x PCI slot for future add-in card upgrades