The new iPPC-1700 panel PCs support iBase MI953AF Mini-ITX motherboard with Socket G1 (rPGA 989) for Intel Core i7/ Core i5 processors.
Featuring a steel construction, the iPPC-1700 panel PCs incorporate a 17-inch XGA (1280x1024) TFT touch-screen display with 16.7M colors. The touch screen panel conforms to IP65 specifications to protect it against both water and dust.
Key features of iPPC-1700 panel PCs:
- 100mm x 100mm VESA mount and panel mount configurations are supported for easy installation
- 2x Gigabit Ethernet ports give the PPC advanced networking functionality and versatility
- 4x serial ports and digital I/O features are useful in industrial solutions
- Features multimedia devices and various connectors
- Versatile application range
- User-friendly interface makes it ideal for information appliances
James Wu, iBase sales and marketing director states that the iPPC-1700 panel PCs are the first in a series of intelligent panel PCs from iBase.
He adds that the iPPC-1700 meets the market demand for a reliable and high performance solution in commercial as well as sophisticated display applications.
Delivering high performance and rugged computing, the iPPC-1700 panel PCs are suitable for applications such as information kiosks, point-of-sales terminals, ATMs, digital signage and factory automation systems.