Designed for use in public areas, the new APC-3991T fanless touch panel PCs from Aplex incorporate a sealed 5-wire resistive touch screen in addition to the robust stainless steel housing.
The front panel is completely IP65 compliant, making it resistant to dust, water and other liquids. The design is particularly suitable for rugged applications such as those in public environments.
Key features of the APC-3991T fanless touch panel PCs
- LCD screen has a maximum resolution of 1280x1024 and a 50,000-hour backlight life
- Intel Socket P Core 2 Duo Processor with FSB667/800/1066MHz
- Intel GM/GL45+Intel ICH9M chipset
- 1x 204-pin DDR3 SO-DIMM socket supporting system memory up to 4GB 1607/800MHz SDRAM
- Standard external I/O ports include 2x USB ports, 1x RJ-45 port, 2x DB-9 RS-232 (COM 1/2) and 1x DC power input
- 1x DB-15 VGA and 1x Audio/Line-out ports
- 1x 2.5" SATA HDD and 1x internal compact flash slot
- Supports Windows XP Pro, XP Embedded and Windows 7 operating systems
- Measures 470mm W x 389mm H x 67mm D
- VESA mountable
- Wide ranging power input of 11~32V DC
APC-3991T fanless touch panel PCs are ideal for use in hotel lobbies, large building complexes and public directory applications such as navigation through shopping centres.