An industrial grade rugged mobile server, the RMB-C2 is designed for applications with high performance requirements in harsh environments.
Part of the Octagon Systems CORE Systems product line, RMB-C2 rugged wireless servers tightly integrate electrical, thermal and mechanical components into a complete system without compromising any one segment.
Built for versatility, the RMB-C2 can be used as central servers, standalone CPUs or remote terminals.
The high shock and vibration ratings make the RMB-C2 ideal for use in mining, transportation, military environments and applications with high cost of failure.
Features such as the careful circuit design, component selection, testing and superior heat dissipation maximise long-term reliability and minimise costly downtime.
Key features of RMB-C2 rugged wireless servers:
- Industrial-grade high performance rugged mobile servers for harsh environments
- Full complement of USB, CAN Bus, VGA, serial, video, audio, odometer and digital I/O ports
- Additional functionality can be implemented using PC/104 or Mini PCI expansion cards
- High-end power supply successfully addresses electrical issues in vehicular power systems
- Rejects load dumps, repeated transients and excess voltage
- High density extrusion functions as the heat sink for the CPU and other heat-producing components
- Environmental sealing minimises dust and moisture entry
- Unique thermal design and industrial grade components allow fanless operation over a wide temperature range
- Wide operating temperature range of -40ºC to +75ºC