Backplane Systems Technology introduces the AHM-6xx7A series of HMI (Human-Machine Interface) fanless panel PCs from Aplex.
The fanless HMI panel PCs are ideally suited for process control, factory automation and monitoring applications.
The HMI Series of low power fanless panel PCs is powered using the 1.6GHz Intel Atom N270 processor and offers up to 2GB DDR2 memory.
Key features of Aplex’s HMI Series fanless panel PCs
- High-brightness TFT LCD display ranging in size from 5.7" to 19"
- Screen resolution ranges from 640x480 (5.7") through to 1280x1024 (19")
- All models feature a sealed resistive touch screen
- Constructed from a combination of plastic moulded and metal housing
- IP65 compliant front panel
- 1x 200-pin SO-DIMM socket
- 2x 10/100/1000Mbps LAN
- 2x USB 2.0 Ports
- 2x RS232 Ports
- Line in/out AC97 Audio (excludes 5.7” version)
- PS/2 keyboard and mouse ports
- Compact Flash and 2.5 SATA HDD bays
- Supports Linux, Windows XP or Windows 7
- Weight: 1.4kg
- Operating temperature range of 0°C to +50°C
- Panel mount or VESA 75 mount options