The self-contained GasPoint system transmitter, from BW Technologies , offers continuous monitoring for H2S, CO or combustibles with advanced sensor technology and microprocessor based operation. It features internal alarm relays providing a 4-20 mA output signal and supports most control systems. No junction box connection is required for GasPoint, and sensors can be changed with ease. The gas transmitter is also designed to self-recognize the kind of sensor installed, test it and reset itself to the corresponding sensor type.
Features and benefits of the gas transmitter include:
- Single operator automatic calibration through a single external push button
- Three 5-amp relay contacts, 2 alarms and 1 fault
- 2 backlit alphanumeric LCDs designed to warn of all gas hazards, operational faults and instrument and sensor statuses
- Auto zero and auto span functions
- Backlight in low light and in alarm mode
- Comprehensive fault diagnostics