BSafe Safety Products offers the Gator Grip glove from HexArmor that has been designed for the offshore oil and gas market.
The Gator Grip GGT5 technology is a design platform that combines high performance materials engineered to provide industry leading cut and puncture protection as well as the strongest grip in any oil situation.
The Gator Grip offshore glove exceeds EN388 cut level 5 in the protected areas.
Padded protection on the back of the hand and fingers reduces impact injuries.
Special grip prevents formation of oil film and displaces oil allowing maximum contact with tools in saturated situations.
Drilling Usage Applications of the Gator Grip offshore glove:
- Light and heavy oil situations
- Oil and gas operations
- Drill tooling and bit handling
- Heavy equipment movement and positioning
- Tank and hose handling
- Subsurface injection processes
- Constructed with hi-visibility materials, these speciality gloves will easily allow drillers to visually track the position of the worker's hands
- The cut and puncture resistance protects workers from auger hard-facing, protruding wire cable strands, broken carbide tips and other sharp tooling
- The impact-absorbing nodules provide protection from inadvertent contact with tooling and equipment
- Impact absorbing protection plates for the back of the hand
- Made with SuperFabric® brand material for high cut-resistance
- Exceeds ISEA and CE Level 5
- Innovative puncture protection from wickers, burrs and cable wire
- Gator Grip Technology optimised for grip in light and heavy oil saturation conditions
- Gator Grip is also suitable for usage in other mining areas, construction, metal and railway industries