Ejendals Tegera Pro range of work gloves, available from BSafe Safety Products , offer enhanced grip as well as several important protective features.
The Ejendals Tegera Pro range of gloves is designed to fit the hand's natural contours.
The fingers are slightly bent for improved sensitivity and the thumbs have unrestricted mobility. The reinforced palm and special knuckle protection are just two of the special protective features.
Most of the gloves in the Ejendals Tegera Pro range are manufactured in new, high quality materials that are both thinner and stronger than natural leather.
The Ejendals Tegera Pro range includes the following:
- Assembly gloves: Durable, comfortable gloves with a high level of finger sensitivity. These flexible gloves have all the right features and different models are available for every type of assembly work.
- Work gloves: Good protection, good fit and high durability. There are models to suit all kinds of work, from light to heavy, tough jobs indoors and out, where comfort and safety are the major requirements.
- Winter gloves: Well-known for their sensitivity, durability and comfort in cold environments. These gloves are available with a range of lining options to suit all requirements.
- Chemical protective gloves: High quality protective gloves for handling chemicals in industrial environments. These gloves are available in various materials depending on the chemicals being handled, to help choose the correct glove a chemical protection guide is available.
- Cut resistant gloves: Strong, flexible gloves made of leather or synthetic materials offering ideal cut protection.