BSafe Safety Products will be exhibiting again this year at the Queensland Mining & Engineering Exhibition in Mackay.
QME 2010 will attract more than 500 exhibitors, the single biggest event catering for the booming central Queensland mining sector.
Held every two years, QME brings together suppliers and buyers of products and services for mining and related industries including construction, building, agriculture and transport. BSafe Safety Products will have on display their range of safety products, workplace safety equipment and personal protective equipment (PPE) suitable for all industry sectors.
MARTego from MARTOR Australia
- The MARTego is a revolutionary safety knife with a new blade deployment system that is activated by a squeeze lever.
- The MARTego was developed by MARTOR in response from customers worldwide who wanted a safety knife that was easy to operate, ergonomic in style and employed MARTOR’s automatic blade retraction system.
MEGASAFE from MARTOR Australia
- The preferred knife for many mining operations, the MEGASAFE safety cutter features the time-tested MARTOR Safety technology in which the spring-loaded blade retracts instantly the moment the blade edge contact is lost even if and when the user holds on to the blade push.
- This is an automatic safety knife.
- The safety system cannot be manipulated.
- The MEGASAFE safety cutter has an easy blade change system that requires no tools.
Anti-Vibration Hi Visibility Mechanic’s Glove
- Utilising IMPACTO’s patented Air Glove technology in the palm, fingers and thumb, this mechanic-style glove is designed for maximum comfort, dexterity and safety.
- The hi-viz and colour enhanced glove is designed for use with vibrating power tools especially at night or in low-light conditions.
- The BGHIVIS is a full finger glove that provides maximum hand protection and maximum visibility.
Gator Grip Cut Resistant Glove
- The Gator Grip glove is designed for the offshore oil and gas market.
- The Gator Grip GGT5 technology is a design platform that combines high performance materials engineered to provide industry leading cut and puncture protection and the strongest grip in any oil situation.
- This glove exceeds EN388 Cut Level 5 in the protected areas.
- Padded protection on the back of the hand and fingers reduces impact injuries.
- Special grip prevents formation of oil film and displaces oil allowing maximum contact with tools in saturated situations.
BigJake Cut Resistant Work Glove
- The work glove features high-level cut resistance over the entire palm.
- BigJake offers ISEA Level 5 puncture protection from wires, metal and glass.
- Durable and long lasting, the BigJake work gloves will outlast regular driver's gloves and leather gloves.
- Product uses include blade changing, filing/grinding, general work, glass handling, maintenance, metal handling, oil grip, splinter protection and wood handling.
All-Terrain Gel Kneepads
- Donut shaped gel-filled padding provides cushioning and shock absorption to the patella bone.
- Sewn-on cover helps prevent debris from entering the pads.
- Elevated face provides improved stability and traction.
- Extended feet absorb pressure around the perimeter of the knee.
- Extended heel supports the shin and helps distribute body weight and reduce stress on the ankles.
- Dual straps: breathable mesh lower strap and upper elastic strap for added stability.
- Hook and loop closures.
Anti Fatigue Handy Mats
- Heavy resilient closed-cell 1” thick foam kneeling mat with built-in convenient handle.
- Designed for severe kneeling conditions such as steel, concrete, gravel, grating, wet surfaces, dirt and mud.
- Used in many settings such as tyre stores, utility work, petroleum production, telecommunication work and manufacturing.
- Will not compression set or absorb liquids, impervious to petroleum products.
- Self-extinguishing and silicone-free.
- Easy to clean with soap and water, pressure wash or steam clean.
Overshoe Safety Toes
- Wilkuro Safety Toes are ideal for any environment where there is risk of accidental toe damage or where a steel toe shoe cap is required.
- Designed to fit comfortably over soft-toed shoes, including runners and even low-heeled dress shoes, Wilkuro Safety Toes are a good alternative to steel toe safety shoes.
- Suitable for casual or temporary workers, visitors to a plant or work site, sales persons, executives and clerical staff.
Puncture Resistant Innersoles
- IMPACTO puncture resistant insoles are made from a flexible stainless steel plate and feature a moulded design with heel cup and arch support.
- Designed to fit into most types of work boots and shoes.
- Meets minimum force resistance of 270 lbs. as specified in ASTM F2413.
- Protects from sharp objects such as pieces of chards, metal and nails.
- Used in many industries including construction, manufacturing, fire fighting, forestry, landscaping and mining.
Visit BSafe Safety Products at QME 2010 Mackay, Queensland July 27th – 29th, Stand No. 1265.