BSafe Safety Products will be introducing the new anti-vibration hi visibility mechanic’s glove from IMPACTO at QME in Mackay later this month.
Utilising IMPACTO’s patented Air Glove® technology in the palm, fingers and thumb, this mechanic’s glove is designed for maximum comfort, dexterity and safety.
The high visibility and colour enhanced mechanic’s glove is designed for use with vibrating power tools in industrial environments especially at night or in low-light conditions.
The BGHIVIS is a full finger glove that provides maximum hand protection and maximum visibility.
- Durable urethane air bladder protects the palm, fingers and thumb
- Individual air chambers for long lasting wear and consistent protection
- Synthetic ultra suede leather provides excellent wear and flexibility
- Textured patches on palm and finger tips ensure superior grip
- Reflective strips on the back of the hand and finger tips enhance visibility at night and in low light conditions
- Bright glove mesh back allows hand ventilation
- Glow in the dark wrist cuff with adjustable hook/loop closure
- Excellent dexterity and comfort
- Available in sizes S to XXL
- Machine washable
- Meets anti-vibration glove standards EN ISO 10819 and ANSI S2.73-2002 (R 2007) / ISO 10819:1996