Now available through BSI Group , Introduction to Quality Management Systems training courses provide attendees with a suitable introduction to the broad topic area of quality standards and certification.
Focussing on the ISO 9000 series, with particular attention given to the ISO 9001:2008 certification, these courses have been designed to assist in evaluating the importance of quality standards in securing future business success.
As ISO 9001:2008 is now a widely recognised standard for quality management, many companies in both the public and private sectors are seeking suppliers who have quality management systems based on this certification.
Introduction to Quality Management Systems training courses are suitable for:
- those deciding whether to implement quality management systems in their organisation
- those looking to understand the benefits of quality management for their organisation; and
- those starting a career in quality management.
These training courses deliver specific information on topics including:
- how to define quality
- the development of quality system standards
- the structure of the ISO 9000 series
- a clause by clause discussion of ISO 9001:2008
- the importance of documentation; and
- BSI assessment and certification procedures.