BSI Group Australia and New Zealand announces the release of the Excellerator in the Australian market.
The new BSI Excellerator is a highly successful tool used globally for organisations to assess their areas of strength and weakness within their industry sector.
The Excellerator helps optimise business performance by evaluating the effectiveness of a business’ management system through performance assessments and an analysis of risks facing the organisation.
How does Excellerator work?
- Benefits accrued from the management system are compared with the averages for the specific industry sector
- Repeated areas of weakness in the system are highlighted based on the assessors’ findings during audit
- Findings are compared with the industry average to help understand the context vis-à-vis challenges facing other organisations in the sector
BSI surveyed more than 10,000 clients worldwide to measure the benefits they received from their key management systems:
- 75% improved operational performance with ISO 9001
- 74% said their reputation had grown with ISO 14001
- 85% improved stakeholder performance with ISO/IEC 27001