Introduction to OHS Management Systems training courses provide an overview of the steps required to develop an effective system that implements OHSAS 18001 and AS/NZS 4801, and are now available from BSI Group .
Implicit to the successful management of occupational health and safety, an understanding of these management systems is important for all staff who will be involved in implementing OHSAS 18001 and AS/NZS 4801 requirements.
Delegates at the one day safety training courses are given a basic introduction to:
- initial status review
- occupational health and safety policy
- implementation and operations
- checking and corrective action; and
- management review and continual improvement.
Benefits to businesses whose relevant employees have participated in these courses include:
- compliance with the latest legislation
- a safe working environment that is beneficial to all; and
- a cost-effective management system.