Health and safety training courses are now offered by BSI Group Australia that have been designed to provide attendees with the information necessary to develop and maintain management systems based on OHSAS 18001 and AS/NZS 4801.
Suitable for health and safety, quality and environmental managers, as well as any staff responsible for implementing and auditing OH&S management systems, delegates at these two day health and safety training courses will learn to develop and audit organisational procedures for:
- initial status review
- OH&S Policy
- implementation and operations
- checking and corrective action; and
- management review and continual improvement.
The benefits of these courses to businesses include:
- compliance with the latest legislation
- a safe working environment that is beneficial to all; and
- a cost-effective management system.