For anyone looking at implementing quality management systems based on ISO 9001:2008, training courses are now available from BSI Group Australia which are aimed at helping delegates to understand and interpret the requirements of the certification.
These two day training courses are appropriate for anyone needing to understand how best to implement a 9001 based system, and cover all the basic disciplines needed and approaches that should be used when instituting quality management systems based on ISO 9001:2008.
Utilising interrelated modules and exercises based on best practice, delegates at these training courses learn how to:
- apply the philosophy and requirements of ISO 9001:2008
- structure a quality system
- identify responsibilities for quality systems
- review current practices and new techniques required
- document quality activities and why quality documentation is so important
- present written information to best effect
- plan documentation control and implementation time effectively
- prepare for assessment
- write up work instructions, policy statements and procedures; and
- maintain and improve quality management systems.
For students who are deemed competent, a Certificate of Attainment in the QM competency unit will be provided. Certificates of attendance are provided to those who do not pass the competency test. These students will be given the opportunity to retake the test.