Available from BOC , the Linde G-TECTA 4GP multi gas detector is a highly robust four gas instrument featuring a built in pump and charger.
Users of the G-TECTA 4GP multi gas detector can effectively manage their gas detection requirements with confidence thanks to single button operation, full data management, upward facing displays, and visible alarms.
Highly portable, these multi gas detectors have been designed for use in many applications and by many professionals, from field engineers through to manufacturing operatives. The G-TECTA 4GP features infrared communication, full functional capability and is ideal for environments where deep water may be encountered. Furthermore, its bright red colour and reflective label design make it highly visible, ensuring compliance and safety.
Key features of the G-TECTA 4GP include:
- four port - four gas instrument
- 26 gas sensor options
- data logging capability
- internal pump as standard (non-pump option also available)
- heavy duty and extremely robust
- cam lock attachment
- infra-red data download
- dimensions of 122mm x 128mm x 57mm
- weight of 498g (with attachment clip and four sensors)
- IP rating of IP65 against dusts and liquids
- operating temperature rating of -20°C - +55°C.