Escape range of high visibility jackets has now expanded to cater for an even wider range of climates, working situations and weather conditions.
Escape range of high visibility jackets are specially designed for Australia’s unpredictable weather, with many featuring zip-out sleeves and in-built layers. Escape range of high visibility jackets is fully tested and compliant with all relevant Australian and New Zealand standards.
Characteristics of the jackets can include:
- Sturdy outer shells in oxford/polyuretherane
- Concealed hoods
- Zipped sleeve pockets with pencilled partitions
- Two-tone colour schemes for day-night use
- Zip-out sleeves so the jacket can be worn as a vest
- Polar fleece for extra warmth
- Silver taping
- Reversibility so the jackets can be worn inside-out, exhibiting a different exterior
- Press stud and flap pockets
- Exterior mobile phone pouches
Escape range of high visibility jackets features styles such as bomber jackets, hip length jackets with an extra long tail, polar fleece jackets, windcheaters and short and long sleeve polo shirts.
The Escape clothing range is complemented by new-to-market, anti-bacterial bamboo-fibre socks and a range of work boots – lace-up, elastic-sided and gumboots. The gumboots have three options including premium steel cap and premium steel toe mid-sole choices.
Escape range of high visibility jackets is available throughout Australia, New Zealand and the South Pacific through BOC’s Gas & Gear stores and licensed BOC agents. Similarly, it is backed up by BOC’s international service network.