Economics from BIS Shrapnel
BIS Shrapnel intelligently monitors developments in the Australian economy and the potential impact on prospects for business 18 months into the future. BIS Shrapnel in depth information forecasts for economic and business indicators.
Long Term Forecasts 2013 – 2028
The Long Term Forecasts 2013 – 2028 report identifies the latest 15 year economic and industry forecasts and examines the outlook for Australia’s economic growth.
- Includes prospects and risks for financial conditions as well as forecasts for the main industry sectors and manufacturing sub sectors
- Critical annual forecasts for the next five years and two five year average forecasts thereafter
- Essential information tool for budgeting, strategy formulation and mid to long term business planning
The Wages Outlook Report provides forecasts of CPI inflation and wage inflation by industry sector at the national level over the next five years. This is the only annual publication that provides wage escalation by industry by pay-setting method (ie differentiated by those on awards, enterprise bargaining agreements and individual contracts) at the Australia level.
State Economic and Industry Prospects 2013 – 2023
The State Economic and Industry Prospects 2013 – 2023 reports offers invaluable forecast information relevant to your industry in your state that is readily accessible and affordable.
Long Term Scenario Analysis 2012 – 2027
The Long Term Scenario Analysis is a supplement available exclusively for current subscribers to Long Term Forecasts 2012-2027.
The supplement will contain:
- Details of the changed assumptions used in the scenarios
- Discussion of the impact the changed assumptions have upon our forecasts
- Forecasts of the Key Economic Indicators under each scenario
Private Client Work
BIS Shrapnel also offer a premium consultancy for individual clients developed either to address their specific issues or to identify opportunities.
BIS Shrapnel's experienced economics team benefits clients with:
- Private Briefings
- Economic Impact Assessments
- Demand Forecasting Models
- State and Regional Analysis
- Specialised Research and Reports
Related BIS Shrapnel News
Contact BIS Shrapnel
Contact BIS Shrapnel