Industrial Ethernet and in particular, EtherCAT are hot topics in the worldwide automation industry, with classical fieldbus systems being challenged by new technologies that provide more performance and support for internet protocols. Automation system users have to decide if, when and how to adopt these next generation networks.
Participants at these seminars can learn about the benefits and challenges of industrial Ethernet. To be held in Auckland, NZ, and Sydney, Melbourne and Perth, Australia, the EtherCAT seminars are free-of-charge educational events delivered by experts.
Participants can explore and understand EtherCAT technology as well as interface directly with EtherCAT experts on its applications in the Oceania and worldwide.
The free EtherCAT seminars are ideal for those:
- in charge of control and automation systems with machine builders and OEMs
- working with system integrators or design firms for machine builders or end users
- involved in application and controls design or product management
- interested to know the latest trends in industrial automation and how fieldbus selection plays an important role
- interested in application examples and possible migration strategies
- Oct 19, 2012: Auckland, New Zealand, Waipuna Conference Centre
- Oct 22, 2012: Sydney, Australia, Rydges Parramatta
- Oct 23, 2012: Melbourne, Australia, The Carlton Brewhouse
- Oct 25, 2012: Perth, Australia, Rydges Perth